Is my child eligible for Free School Meals?
We thought it would be helpful to provide information on how to register for Free School Meals.
Your child might be eligible if you access:
· Income Support
· Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance or Employment and Support Allowance
· Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
· The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
· Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
· Working Tax Credit run-on
· Universal Credit, provided you have an annual net earned income not exceeding £7,400 (£616.67 per month)
How do I register?
1. Please complete the attached form and return to email@example.com
2. The School will check your eligibility for Free School Meals (FSM) with Bucks County Council (BCC), and let you know the outcome of the check.
3. If there is no entitlement to FSM after the initial check results have been received. School will continue to recheck the position with Bucks County Council on a regular basis, and advise you of any changes to your eligibility. You do not need to reapply.
If you are having difficulty in completing the form, then email the information requested on the form to firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm in the email that we can use the information you have provided to check for your entitlement to Free School Meals.